Fall Sports Drink Scrimmage Friday Night
- Supper beginning at 5:30-7:30 (pork patty or hotdog)
- Volleyball beginning at 5:10-5:50
- Cross Country finishing at the track 6:00-6:10
- Introduction of Swim Team and Cheerleaders: 6:15
- For your entertainment: The Scarlet Regiment Marching Band: 6:30-6:45
- Football vs. MNW beginning at 7:00
Bring your favorite sport drink and donate it to a sports team of your choice.
It is the policy of the Algona Community School District to not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, physical traits, gender identity, national origin, gender, disability, religion, age, political party affiliation, socioeconomic status, or actual or potential parental, family or marital status in its programs, activities or employment practices. Questions or grievances related to this policy may be addressed to the district’s Equity Coordinator, Stacy Mueller, at Bertha Godfrey Elementary School, Algona, IA 50511 or call 515 295-3586. Email address is email@example.com.